Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shoe Designer Feature: Christian Louboutin

Louboutin wants his shoes to be worn by customers who eat real food.


With several swoops of his pen, he had managed to make Blahnik’s princessy slingbacks look as if they were meant for ladies who spend their days eating charity lunches of chicken salad and melon balls. The Louboutin woman might order a rare hamburger. “I’ll do shoes for the lady who lunches, but it would be, like, a really nasty lunch, talking about men,” Louboutin said. “But where I draw the line, what I absolutely won’t do, is the lady who plays bridge in the afternoon!

One thing I detest, I have to say, is when a shoe is too soft, and it’s molding to the foot,” Louboutin said. “This is quite disgusting. And I really, really hate incredibly long shoes, where the last is very pointy, almost like Aladdin.





What's your favorite Louboutin shoe design?


2 comments:

Charlize Saint Jacobs said...

hey great blog
very chic and unique :)
im crazy to get these blue louboutin pumps
can we stay in contact so we can exchange shoe news
:)

SunnyToast said...

I love wearing red lipstick on a night event:) I'm in love with revlon ink red lipstick:)

your new follower hope you follow back