Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Christian Louboutin Strassed Shoes

Here's a repost from my other blog:

I am crazy for shoes and I will never say no to a chance of owning another one. A couple of weeks back I found a Christian Louboutin shoe and I fell in-love with it. Oh yes, I am speaking of the red-sole shoe that's a favorite of Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Kim Kardashian to name a few.

Shoe so sexy!!!


Christian Louboutin's trademark glossy red soles are an undisputed stamp of fashion excellence. Since the launch of his exquisite eponymous label in 1991, the French designer has stayed true to his goal - to 'make shoes that are like jewels'. From razor-sharp stilettos to lace-up boots and studded sneakers, Christian Louboutin is every woman's go-to for heavenly heels and covetable accessories. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Redo My Shoe Website

While salivating on the throngs of these red soles shoes (the trademark was registered on January 1, 2008, almost six months after the action was initiated), I happen to read about the talented Joseph LiMandri who can be commissioned to strass(crystallize) your favorite pair of high-end pumps, flats, sandals, or even boots. He has a blog and an Etsy store in case you would be interested to look at his creations too.




PHOTO CREDIT for BLUE STRASSED LOUBOUTIN SHOE Redo My Shoe Website

I think I want a strassed shoe for my wedding... :-) Maybe something that looks like this:

Christian Louboutin N°Prive Riche 120




5 comments:

SunnyToast said...

It will be perfect for your wedding dress:)

your new follower hope you follow bacl:)

princessmicah said...

WOW!!!!

fine nobby said...

Christian Louboutin footwear womens is often found for much less once you shop on the web.
christian louboutin outlet
christian louboutin ankle boots

moran said...

[url=http://www.chiflatironbyfarouk.com/]CHI Flat Iron[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.chiflatironbyfarouk.com/]CHI Hair Straightener[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.chihairstraightenersbyfarouk.com/]sedu flat iron[/b][/url]

Unknown said...

I am crazy for shoes, too. Amazing.
http://www.flightbox.co.uk christian louboutin uk