Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lust List: Forever 21 Shoes

For a little while I was crazy with the shoes sold at People are People. But when I saw the shoes at Forever 21 website and how low the price tags were, I had to restrain my self from emptying the bank. I may as well pay the store a visit before the month end so I can shop for the shoes I am going to wear to my friend's wedding.

In the meantime, here's my lust list:

Sexy is back with these very stylish peep toe heels. Shiny and smooth, with a slightly padded insole. The heel height is approximately 5 inches. I think this would be perfect. I would be 5'6 in a go. Haha!

Lightly pleated along the straps, these wedges have a solid leatherette construction and keep things chic and sexy. Back heel height is approximately 4.5 inches. I don't know if this will fit the dress I am wearing. I still like it though.

Covered with tiny shiny dots, this stylish platform heel fashions a peep-toe front with a bow accent. Lightly padded insole. Textured outsole. The heel height is 5 inches. Love the bow accent, so cute!

Start an inferno with these edgy and chic platform heels fashioned with circle-shaped centers and studded trims. The open-cut sides slim your feet while the back zipper placket allows you to easily slip these on or off! Lightly padded insole. The heel height for this shoes is 4 inches. I think this is my most favorite in this list.

What to buy? All 4? Hehehe!


No comments: