Friday, September 17, 2010

Let's Talk Shoes



I join cause with other women, we all swoon over shoes. If we have all the money in the world, I bet we would all be buying shoes to our hearts content. Join me as I scour the world over to bring to your plates the shoes that are hip and in, vintage and classic, unique and one-of-a-kind among others.

Join me as well as I attempt to answer this question: "What is it with women and shoes?" If you found the answer to that question already, comment away. Will show shoe pictures for comments.

To leave you with some things to ponder on:

Buy higher heels. “Heels may be uncomfortable, but they make you taller, which makes you confident.” Cheaper than psychotherapy--unless you’re buying Blahniks.

Keep ‘em shined. Keep those leather shoes polished. If not, in our shallow society, you’ll probably be devalued.

Tee hee!!!

No comments: